RECIPES: Aperitif bites of foie gras with mango
Prepration Time: 15 to 30 minutes
4 person, 16 toasts
📝 Ingredients :
- 4 thick slices of Jean Larnaudie foie gras
- 1 large mango
- 4 slice of gingerbread
- Espelette chili pepper
- Balsamic cream
- A few chervil plumes
🍴 Instructions :
- Cut each slice of foie gras into 4.
- Cut each slice of gingerbread into 4 triangles.
- Peel and dice the mango.
- On a wooden stick, prick a piece of foie gras, add the mango dice and the gingerbread triangle.
Sprinkle lightly with Espelette pepper and pour a few drops of balsamic cream.
- Decorate with a chervil pluche.
- Repeat the operation for each bite.
- Serve immediately or reserve in a cool place.
💡For Extra Foodies
Instead of the Mango you can We can choose another cheese even if the brie is perfect! Finally, you can make this recipe on the barbecue, simply make a papillote with aluminum foil and place it directly on the embers.
Time to enjoy !!